Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I've Grown Weary...by Andrew Soldier.

I've grown weary of having cried dehydrated tears for countless years
 
having walked among beasts I counted myself dead
 
survived upon only water and bread
 
no safe place to lay my head
 
I've grown weary of having fought for countless years
 
broken bones and busted dreams
 
every night we heard their screams

Living on prayers while subsisting on sorrow

never knowing if I'd see tomorrow

I've grown weary of this journey through life

so much indifference, malice, and strife

Reprobate rulers mount their steads of corruption and greed

they push us forward

into a future of most certain horror

I've grown weary of hating my enemies

and myself as well

I've grown weary and all that remains

is this drifting ship...without a sail

#CommitteeOf300DeclassifiedCIAreport
#IdeologicalSubversion
#Globalism
#TedGundersonChronicles
#OperationUndergroundRailroad






 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. May our lord and savior be your sail and his holy spirt the wind and his words calm the water outside and within!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says volumes of life experience. I see a collection of poems published from these some day in the future. Art is the only thing that precedes our material coil. The nightmares make the waking moments worthwhile : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be nice. Also, if not for bad times we'd never appreciate the good times. You never feel more alive than when you survive death, water is never sweeter than when you're dehydrated,food is never better than when you're famished, and sleep is so much greater when you're deprived. :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete